1. A casino with lower wagering requirements will save you time and reduce your risk. By clicking through to the bonus page of the casino, and then to the terms and condition’ page, it is important that you read all terms and conditions. It is important to pay attention to the WAGERING REQUIREMENTS, as well the EXCLUDED GAME (normally roulette). It is important to check the bonus list regularly, even though it is often kept up-to date. The terms usually say that you must wage the bonus and deposit X times before withdrawing. If it is 5 times, and the offer says “deposit 50 and get 50”, then 500 must be wagered before withdrawing.
2. You have the option to choose between the flash or java versions. Downloads will take about 25 minutes with a 56k modem and 2 minutes with a broadband connection. While ‘No download’ games will load very quickly, game play is sometimes slower. Remember where you saved the file before you download it. Once it is done, double-click it and select to save it in the suggested directory. It’s likely that the flash/java version will not work on an Apple Mac.
3. Register a play for real’ and a real money’ account. Make sure to enter all necessary details, and the address to which your credit/debit cards are registered. If you are given the option of $ play or PS, and if both are available (which is often the case), you should choose PS (GBP) if your bank has sterling accounts. There will not be transaction fees and the bonus will likely be more than half off. It is important to note your account number vworld 888. If you have a broadband internet connection, the software will run slightly faster. It is also important to remember to turn off the audio from the options menu. This significantly speeds up play. It is a good idea to modify the video options, generally found in the options bar, to choose between ‘run as a window’ and’standard resolution’. This will increase the speed of the software.
4. How to claim the promotion You can get the bonus automatically when you deposit at ‘Boss media”, ‘Real Time Gaming and Playtech’. For ‘Microgaming, you will need to fill in a claim form on the website. You will also need to enter your username and a promo code. These may take up 24 hours to credit. You should not start playing until the bonus has been credit. This will not count towards the wagering requirements.
5. Keep track of your wagers. It is possible to see how much you have bet and they will give you the information if you send them an email. It depends on your software, stake per hand and how familiar you are with the tables as to how long it takes to wager. *For Microgaming use Playcheck (only updated every hour), for Cryptologic use Log Viewer (always up-to-date), and for Playtech use the loyalty points screen in the cashier screen. They are converted at the rate that $10 =1 point, so it is easy to see your total wagers. Other software often has play history viewers.
6. If you are losing, stop and go to another casino. Never double your stakes in an attempt to recoup lost money. This is the fastest way for you to lose your cash. Play with whatever stakes are most comfortable for you, but I suggest starting with $1 or 2 at first if you have the option. While it might take longer, you have a lower chance of losing.
7. Once you’ve met all wagering requirements, it is possible to withdraw and stop. If you do not keep an accurate record of your wagers, you can contact support and they will respond quickly. You can cash in your entire balance at the bank/cateller section. DO NOT succumb to the temptation of chasing that next win. Notify the withdrawal codes and exact amount. This information will allow you to identify who has paid and where the cheques have come from on your credit cards statement.
8. Don’t try to register with the same casino twice for a bonus. They will have access to your IP address, and may deny your winnings. Many casinos will not allow more than one account to be opened in a household. This could be a problem.
9. All foreign cheques are cashable in bundles. Many times, casinos will refund the original deposit and pay the winnings in cash. You should not pay them one at a time as many banks charge a fixed fee, no matter how many cheques were cashed. The easiest way to make casino withdrawals or deposits is via NETELLER. This works much like an American bank account. Sometimes, online casinos will ask for verification documentation. This includes a statement showing the address as well as a drivers license/ID or passport. These documents can be scanned and saved to your computer. You can also email them to expedite the process.
10. Keep an Excel spreadsheet of all the casinos you have played at, their bonus requirements and deposit amounts. Also, keep track of how much you won and lost. You can speed up your payouts and prevent casinos from mixing up by keeping accurate records. You should also add up all of your winnings. To beat online casinos, you must take advantage of their bonuses. The goal should be to keep ahead since you have already started.